[PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE BASED BAIT]
PROTEIN BAIT is Insect Bait for Fruit Fly produced by special method of enzymatic hydrolysis of proteins and carbohydrates which act as an attractant for insect.
Protein Bait includes Essential Amino Acids isolated from the Bio-organisms with the help of enzymatic hydrolysis. It contains mixture of essential Amino Acids.
RESULTS OF ANALYSIS
|SOLUBILITY||Soluble in water.|
|P.H.||4.9 (4.5 - 5.5)|
|ASSAY||Protein contents : 38.1 %
Nitrogen contents : 6.1
Enzymes & Carbohydrates
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Physical state :||Liquid||pH at 20°C :||(6.5 – 7.5)|
|Colour :||Dark brown||Boiling Point :||105°C at 750 mm Hg|
|Odour :||Organic odour||Freeze Point :||-10°C|
|Flash Point :||>100°C|
|Flammability :||Not flammable||Solubility :||Miscible with water in all proportions|
|Viscosity at 20° C :||10 CST||Specific Gravity :||(1.15 -1.18)|
Features of Protien Bait
- Color : Brown
- Form : Liquid
- Ingredients : Proteins, Enzymes and Carbohydrates
Applications of Protien Bait
- Fly Bait Attractant for Diptera pests of Citrus, Fruit and Olive trees.
- Protein Bait can be used with insecticides.
- Protein Bait is not a pesticide it's just an attractant for flies because of the presence of enzymes, fermented proteins & carbohydrates.
- Protein Bait is used in several crops that are affected by Diptera such as CITRUS (Ceratitiscapitata), OLIVES (Bactroceraoleae), STONE FRUITS (Ceratitiscapitata).